What We Believe
Why We're Here:
Mission: Liberty provides a holistic, college preparatory education in a nurturing, Christ centered environment.
Vision: Liberty is a leading, Christ-centered college preparatory school that inspires and equips leaders to impact the world for Christ.
How: In partnership with parents, Liberty Christian recognizes and develops the unique characteristics of individual students through rich academic, co-curricular and spiritual life programs to prepare them to fulfill God's purpose for their lives.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, and His vicarious and substitutional atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of His blood on the cross, and by His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that God created man in His own image, but because of sin, man is in need of a Savior, and that salvation comes through faith in Christ Jesus, the Son of the Living God. Through faith in Him as Lord and Savior, we are declared righteous by God.
- We believe in the second coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Our Statement of Faith is not exhaustive of all of our beliefs. The Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, speaks with absolute authority regarding the proper conduct of mankind and is the unchanging foundation for all belief and behavior. The administration at Liberty Christian School holds final interpretive authority on biblical meaning and application to faith, doctrine, policy, and practice.
Even though a variety of denominations are represented among our staff and school families, God has blessed LCS with much unity. We are exhorted in Ephesians 4 to walk worthy of the position that we have in Christ, “endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace."
The real difference between Christian schools and public schools is philosophy. Liberty Christian School holds a God-centered philosophy of education, one that is based upon the Word of God. The primary objective and purpose of the school is to instruct the students in the way of life presented in Scripture while giving them a rigorous college preparatory education.
Notice of Non Discriminatory Policy to Students
It has always been the policy of LCS to maintain a school environment free from unlawful discrimination and to conduct its educational practices, admissions programs, financial aid policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletics, and other school-sponsored programs, as well as its employment practices, on the basis of an individual’s qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, and local law, unless a particular status protected by such law contradicts the deeply held religious convictions of LCS. This non-discrimination policy applies to those who seek to join the LCS community in any capacity or to those who interact with LCS, including citizens, parents, and vendors.