Liberty Christian School is a thriving home for many to demonstrate their God-given gifts in the classroom and throughout the campus.
- Pre-K 3 Day Teacher
- Preschool After-Care Teacher
- Lower School Aftercare Teacher
- Spanish Teacher/ESL Teacher
- Vice President of Advancement
- Facilities Technician
- Middle School Assistant Cross Country Coach
- Upper School Assistant Golf Coach
- Middle School Assistant Tennis Coach
- Middle School Boys Head Basketball Coach - 3 Positions
- Middle School Girls Head Basketball Coach
- Middle School Girls Head Soccer Coach
- Middle School Boys Head Soccer Coach - 1 Position
- Middle School Assistant Swim Coach
- Middle School Head Wrestling Coach
- Middle School Head Baseball Coach
- Upper School Assistant Baseball Coach
- Middle School Boys Head Track Coach
- Middle School Boys Assistant Track Coach
- Upper School Girls Assistant Track Coach
- Middle School Head Softball Coaches - 2 Positions
Please review the job description by clicking on the position under current openings. Please only submit an application for a position that is posted and that you are qualified.
To apply for a current opening, download the employment application below and complete in its entirety. Email completed applications in PDF format along with copies of transcripts and certifications beyond high school, if applicable, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also submit your resumé.**
Once your employment application is received, it is considered current for twelve months. During the twelve months, you do not have to submit multiple applications for an open position. You can submit a cover letter for additional positions you would like to be considered for during the twelve months.
Liberty Christian School is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, and local law, unless a particular status protected by such law contradicts the deeply held religious convictions of Liberty Christian School.