Liberty Christian School is a thriving home for many to demonstrate their God-given gifts in the classroom and throughout the campus.
As we work to implement a new application tracking system, we are not accepting applications or resumes for positions that are not listed below. If you apply for a position that is not currently open, you will have to apply again once the new applicant tracking system is in place.
Please review the job description by clicking on the position under current openings. Please only submit an application for a position that is posted and that you are qualified.
Benefits Available for Full-time Employees:
- Health Insurance – Liberty covers 100% of employee coverage
- Dental Insurance – Liberty covers portion of employee coverage
- Vision Insurance – Liberty covers portion of employee coverage
- Life Insurance – Liberty covers 100% of basic life insurance with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Discount Benefit – Liberty covers 25% tuition and reenrollment fees for the first two children enrolled at Liberty
Benefits Available for Part-Time Employees:
- 401K Plan
To apply for a current opening, download the employment application below and complete in its entirety. Email completed applications in PDF format along with copies of transcripts and certifications beyond high school, if applicable, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also submit your resumé.**
Liberty Christian School is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, and local law, unless a particular status protected by such law contradicts the deeply held religious convictions of Liberty Christian School.