Liberty Youth Athletics
The Liberty Youth Athletics is designed to provide our youth with the opportunity to experience sports in a Godly, structured and nurturing environment.
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
We offer the following LYA Sports
- Cheer – Registration closed.
- Soccer – Registration closed.
- Flag Football – Registration closed.
- Tennis – Registration closed.
- Basketball – Open now.
- Flag Football
- Speed and Agility Training/Track
Open Registrations (Fall sports)
Join our high school Lady Warrior basketball teams this winter for a fun and intentional program centered around basketball instruction and Christian influence through sport!
The 2nd Annual 2023-2024 Future Lady Warrior Hoops Program will allow female Liberty students in Grades 3-8 the opportunity to participate in four instructional sessions led by our LCS basketball coaches. Participants will also be led through an intentional devotional program dedicated to the topic of influence.
Registration deadline: Closes on Nov. 15
Program Dates (all on Wednesdays from 6-7 p.m.): Nov. 15, Dec. 6, Jan. 17, Feb. 7
- Four instructional clinics
- Big Sis/Little Sis Program (Paired with an Upper School basketball player)
- Future Lady Warrior t-shirt
- Future Lady Warrior Night on Jan. 13
Registration is now open and will close on Nov. 15. We do not accept late sign ups after the first camp!
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Coach Griffin at email@example.com.