In Liberty’s Bistro cafeteria, delectable and nutritious foods take center stage!
Liberty Christian dining will spoil you.
To ensure the most nutritious and delicious options available, SAGE Dining Services provides multiple selections every day to keep students and staff well nourished.
Allergies: SAGE team members are trained in food allergy awareness. Parents may view the weekly menu online with an Allergen Filter to assist their children with food choices to accommodate their needs.
All In: All Preschool-12th grade students pay a flat fee (annually or monthly) that entitles them to full participation in the SAGE All In lunch program.
Students are served an appropriate portion at each station and are welcome to return for unlimited seconds.
Take a moment to review the Spotlight Program that assists students in making healthy choices.
For pricing of annual lunch fees, please visit the tuition page.
Parent Meal Tickets: Enjoy lunch with your children on campus at the Liberty Bistro. Meal tickets may be purchased for $6. Tickets can be purchased online here. Please save your email receipt once purchased to present to the lunchroom staff on the day you would like to eat.
More about SAGE Dining:
- Cooks from scratch, reducing the use of processed foods
- Uses fresh vegetables and fruits
- Offers fresh salads and house-made dressings
- Offers a variety of whole-grain breads and rolls
- Provides house-roasted deli meats
- Cooks with trans-fat-free oils and MSG-free seasonings
- Uses antibiotic-free and hormone-free milk
- Uses cage-free, Certified Humane® shell eggs
- Uses local ingredients whenever possible
- Offers a gluten-free station, along with clearly labeled foods for those with special dietary needs
SAGE’s mission is to create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds and foster community.
Sampling of Lunch Options
- Monthly action stations that bring creative displays, informational guides and tasting stations that introduce students to international and historical cuisine
- Creative menus with Asian-inspired dishes, Latin American cuisine and vegetarian and vegan fare
Visit the SAGE Dining Services website linked below to learn more about steps they are taking to keep our community safe, daily standards, nutrition initiatives, allergy precautions, and more!