Liberty Christian Dining will spoil you. To ensure the most nutritious and delicious options available, SAGE Dining Services provide multiple selections every day to keep students and staff well nourished.
Sampling of Breakfast and Lunch Options:
- Omelet and waffle stations for breakfast
- Monthly action stations at lunch that bring creative displays, informational guides, and tasting stations that introduce students to international and historical cuisine
- Creative menus with Asian-inspired dishes, Latin American cuisine, and vegetarian and vegan fare
Allergies: SAGE team members are trained in food allergy awareness. Parents may view the weekly menu online with an Allergen Filter to assist their children with food choices to accommodate their needs.
All In: All preschool to 12th grade students pay a flat fee (annually or monthly) that entitles them to full participation in the SAGE All In lunch program.
Students are served an appropriate portion at each station and are welcome to return for unlimited seconds.
Take a moment to review the Spotlight Program that assists students in making healthy choices.
For more information about the All In lunch program, please watch the video on this page. For pricing of annual lunch fees, please visit the tuition page.
Parent Meal Tickets: Enjoy breakfast or lunch with your children on campus at the Liberty Bistro. Meal tickets may be purchased for $5 in cash at the Warrior Union or in the Lower School, or with cash or credit card in the Liberty Locker.
More about SAGE Dining:
- Cooks from scratch, reducing the use of processed foods
- Uses fresh vegetables and fruits
- Offers fresh salads and house-made dressings
- Offers a variety of whole-grain breads, bagels, and rolls
- House-roasts deli meats
- Cooks with trans-fat-free oils and MSG-free seasonings
- Uses antibiotic-free and hormone-free milk
- Uses cage-free, Certified Humane® shell eggs
- Uses local ingredients whenever possible
- Offers a gluten-free station, along with clearly labeled foods for those with special dietary needs
SAGE’s mission is to create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.