Seeing things as God sees them. Liberty Christian School exists to encourage and equip educators to live out a biblical worldview, to become effective disciple-makers and confident professionals for the benefit of our students and families (Ephesians 4:11-14, 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 13:20-21, et al).
As with every aspect of our sanctification, the renewal of the mind may be painful and difficult.
It requires hard work and discipline, inspired by a sacrificial love for Christ and a burning desire to build up His body, the Church.
Developing a biblical worldview means submitting our entire self to God, in an act of devotion and service to Him. —Nancy Pearcy
Biblical Worldview Definition
Foundational, unified, pervasive, comprehensive perspectives and practices rooted in God’s Word (both Living and written), which among educators result in God-honoring personal and professional peculiarity to the world as well as modern forms of pseudo (“cultural”) Christianity, which in turn prepares students effectively to live a life that likewise honors and rejoices in God.
Educator-Centric in Order to Become Student-Centric
- Are seen, heard, valued and loved
- Are encouraged to ask questions, seek answers, deliberate issues and articulate ideas
- Understand the definition and value of a biblical worldview
- Develop the ability to be discerning, informed, compassionate and courageous in their role as ministers of the Gospel to the world
- Come to accept God’s invitation of redemption through Jesus Christ and live out an ever-maturing life pleasing to Him
- Weekly in-person faculty and staff Bible instruction, including personal and small group reflection opportunities to apply God’s word in each sphere of influence
- Purposeful training and application of a campus-wide, cross-curricular, biblical worldview foundation and framework infused into every area of our school
- Spiritual formation alignment with our Spiritual Life Team ministries and all PK-12 Bible courses
- Accessible and growing library of biblical worldview content and resources (including ACSI-approved courses) for ongoing spiritual formation and professional development (Continuing Education Units)
- Summer Biblical Worldview Intensives for personal and professional growth