Learn how to connect with other Liberty alumni on LinkedIn and update your myLiberty profile.
Add Liberty Christian School to your Profile
- Create a LinkedIn profile at LinkedIn.com.
- Click on "Edit Profile," and scroll to the bottom of the page to "Add Education."
- Type "Liberty Christian School," and select Liberty Christian.
- Fill in the other information under the Education Section, if you'd like.
- Click "Save."
Connect with Alumni
Once you add Liberty in the Education Section, type in "Liberty Christian School" in the top of the LinkedIn search bar. From there, click on the "Students & Alumni" tab, and start connecting with other Liberty alumni!
If you have any questions about Liberty's University LinkedIn page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update my Profile on myLiberty
Learn how to login to myLiberty to stay connected by updating your profile!
Logging in to myLiberty
- Click on myLiberty from the top right corner of the website or visit libertychristian.myschoolapp.com to access.
- Please click the “Forgot Login or First Time Logging In?” link below the login window to access the login help window.
- Enter the email address you have on file with Liberty Christian School.
- Check the box for "Username" to receive your myLiberty username.
- Check the box for "Password" to receive a link to set your myLiberty password.
- Once you set your password you will be logged in to the myLiberty community.
If you are unable to log in by completing the above steps, please contact Website Support at email@example.com.
Once you login to myLiberty you can access your contact card by clicking on your name from the navy menu bar and then choosing "Profile." Keeping your contact card up to date will ensure the school will always have your correct contact information on file and keep you in the know on upcoming events!
If any field is incorrect but cannot be changed on the profile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.