The Tuition Assistance program at Liberty Christian School is designed to award tuition assistance objectively according to demonstrated financial need.
In keeping with its mission to provide a “holistic college-preparatory education,” Liberty Christian School offers need-based tuition assistance awards for grades K–12 to provide access in an affordable way to a wide range of students with “diverse backgrounds and means.” The tuition assistance award process at Liberty Christian School does not discriminate. Making regular tuition payments signals a family’s commitment to participating in the life of Liberty Christian School.
While a need-based Tuition Assistance award may make it possible for a child to attend Liberty Christian School, it will also require each family to carefully plan, budget and sacrifice to demonstrate that Liberty Christian School’s tuition is a financial priority. Liberty Christian School recognizes that each family requesting need-based tuition assistance must make lifestyle sacrifices when it requests financial support from Liberty Christian School for student(s) to attend.
For the 2020–2021 school year, tuition assistance applications for K–12th grade students will be processed by Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST). Please note reapplying is required for each year of need.
- There is a charge of $45, payable to FAST.
- Tuition Assistance is first allocated to current families. The deadline for current families is Dec. 30, 2019.
- If Tuition Assistance funds are available, newly accepted students may begin the tuition assistance process when directed by the Admissions Department. If the Tuition Assistance award is not acceptable to the family, the enrollment fee will be refunded. The application fee for admission and for FAST are non-refundable.
- After you complete the online application, you will be required to mail your most recent, but no later than 2018, tax returns with all schedules and W-2s to FAST.
- Any questions about the application process can be directed to FAST at 1-877-326-3278.
- Once an application has been processed by FAST, it will be reviewed by the Liberty Tuition Assistance committee. Decision letters will be sent to families after this process. Because of limited funds, Liberty may only be able to meet a portion of the demonstrated need of each family.
For questions please contact Tuition Assistance.
- Who can apply for need-based Tuition Assistance?
- Should I apply for Tuition Assistance?
- Does applying for Tuition Assistance affect Liberty Christian School’s admission decisions?
- Can I complete the FAST application in paper format instead of online?
- Does Liberty Christian School offer a sibling discount?
- How are Tuition Assistance awards determined?
- What documents do I need to submit in addition to filling out the FAST Tuition Assistance application?
- What if my tax return has not been filed in time to submit it with my aid application?
- What if I have children at other schools that charge tuition?
- What happens in cases of parental divorce or separation?
- What allowances are made if one parent cannot be located or refuses to complete the application?
- What is your policy for parents who are homemakers?
- What happens if one or more parents/guardians in the household is/are self-employed?
- Is there a limit to the Tuition Assistance available?
- Is the aid awarded for one year only, or for every year my child attends Liberty Christian School?
- If my family has an unexpected financial emergency, can I apply for Tuition Assistance after the deadline?
- Can I still apply for Tuition Assistance after the deadline?
- When will I know if I have been awarded Tuition Assistance?
- Can I appeal the Tuition Assistance decision if I believe it is insufficient?
- Will my family have to repay the Tuition Assistance?
- What happens if I do provide inaccurate details on the FAST application?
- Will my Tuition Assistance status and information remain confidential?