The Upper School at Liberty, which includes 9th-12th grades, focuses on preparing students for success at the collegiate level – and beyond. The academic plan provides a rigorous learning environment that builds Christian character and fosters critical thinking.
Life in Upper School
- Encourages a passion to know Christ, love others and articulate a Christian worldview
- Provides a comprehensive and enriching college preparatory education offering advanced placement and dual college credit courses
- Challenges students to think independently and critically
- Builds leadership skills and knowledge of community and world
- Engages students in an environment of leadership and mentoring
- Promotes opportunities to develop students’ unique interests through athletics, fine arts, as well as student-led clubs and community service projects
- Provides world language instruction using technology
- Includes a vertical block schedule with an activity period and study hall for differentiated instruction
- Integrates technology in the classroom to actively engage students in the learning process
- Offers a student support team with two youth pastors and academic advisors emphasizing college preparation and matriculation
Students enhance their experience outside of the classroom and serve our school and community through a variety of organizations.