The Upper School at Liberty, which includes 9th-12th grades, focuses on preparing students for success at the collegiate level – and beyond. The academic plan provides a rigorous learning environment that builds Christian character and fosters critical thinking.
Life in Upper School
- Encourages a passion to know Christ, love others and articulate a Christian worldview
- Provides a comprehensive and enriching college preparatory education offering advanced placement and dual college credit courses
- Challenges students to think independently and critically
- Builds leadership skills and knowledge of community and world
- Engages students in an environment of leadership and mentoring
- Promotes opportunities to develop students’ unique interests through athletics, fine arts, as well as student-led clubs and community service projects
- Provides world language instruction using technology
- Includes a vertical block schedule with an activity period and study hall for differentiated instruction
- Integrates technology in the classroom to actively engage students in the learning process
- Offers a student support team with two youth pastors and academic advisors emphasizing college preparation and matriculation
The AP School Honor Roll recognizes schools that have done outstanding work to welcome more students into AP courses and support them on the path to college success. Liberty Christian School is proud to announce that we have been listed on the AP Honor Roll as a Gold school! This achievement is for developing an AP program that creates a college-going culture and gives students opportunities to earn college credit and to maximize their college outcomes.
Students enhance their experience outside of the classroom and serve our school and community through a variety of organizations.
• American Sign Language Club
• Book Club
• Chess Club
• German Club
• Mandarin Club
• Spanish Club
• Pre-Law Club
• Pre-Med Club
• Student Alumni Association
• STEM Club