Sage Dining continues to provide our students and staff with fresh and delicious healthy foods with an increasing emphasis on fresh, "farm-to-table" selections. Along with lunch, a variety of breakfast options including fresh fruit and steel-cut oatmeal are served each morning to students, staff, and parents.
Feeding a population of staff and students that satisfies a variety of tastes at a reasonable cost can pose a challenge. For parents, preparing lunches or giving their student lunch money is an added responsibility in already hectic lives.
All In Dining
The community-inclusive All In program is a convenient way to ensure that students have everyday access to all that SAGE has to offer in the dining hall. The all-you-can-eat, whole-food-focused selections enables Liberty to lead in the area of health and nutrition.
All K-12 students (ECE's lunch is included in tuition) pay a flat fee (annually or broken down into monthly payments) which entitles them to full participation in the SAGE All In lunch program. Students are served an appropriate portion at each station and are welcome to return for unlimited seconds.
It's fast, easy and convenient.
Parents never have to worry about mealtime for their student.No more waiting.
With no lines or cashiers, students spend less time in line and more time enjoying their meal with friends. Bistro staff spend more time educating the students on healthy options in fun ways. More efficient planning.
SAGE's All In dining program allows our talented Chef and staff to better prepare for a variety of healthy, delicious dining options for students.No need to worry about students losing ID cards.
With enrollment in our community-inclusive program, there is no need for students to carry cash or cards in the cafeteria.
For more information about the All In lunch program, please watch the video on this page. For pricing of annual lunch fees, please visit the tuition
We invite you to enjoy breakfast or lunch with your children on campus at the Liberty Bistro! Lunch tickets may be purchased at the Warrior Union or Lower School reception desks. Bon Appétit!
More About SAGE Dining:
- We cook from scratch, reducing the use of processed foods.
- We use fresh vegetables and fruits.
- We offer fresh salads and house-made dressings.
- We offer a variety of whole-grain breads, bagels and rolls.
- We house-roast deli meats.
- We cook with trans fat-free oils and MSG-free seasonings.
- We use antibiotic-free and hormone-free milk.
- We use cage-free, Certified Humane® shell eggs.
- We use local and campus-grown ingredients.
- We offer substantial vegetarian and vegan options.
- We will offer a gluten-free station along with clearly labeled foods for those with special dietary needs.