- Where: San Salvador, El Salvador
- Who: Upper School students
- Dates: Saturday, March 8 to Saturday, March 15
- Cost: $1,895
- Sign up: After you register online, turn in a check for $100 to Suzanne Manning made out to Real Impact Missions with the memo line blank, which is important for charitable tax deduction purposes.
- Spots available: We are starting with 125 spots for students. Every year, we fill up quickly, so if you already know you are going, sign up online!
- Raising support: Most students raise their support by sending support letters. In our "Letter Writing Party" at Liberty, we assist students as they write, address, and label the letters.
- More information: Once students register and turn in their $100 check with a blank memo line to Suzanne Manning, you will be put on an email distribution list that will provide all of the details of the trip as we get closer to the date of the trip.
El Salvador Packet and Mission Trip FAQs
Learn more about Support Letters.
If you would like to donate to someone's trip, please send a check payable to "Real Impact Missions" with the memo portion blank on the check.
The check can be mailed to:
Real Impact Missions
Attn: "Student Missionary Name": El Salvador Trip
P.O. Box 1532
Gainesville, GA 30503
- San Salvador, El Salvador
- Land of pristine forests, active volcanoes, sparkling volcanic crater lakes, and surfing spots.
- Tropical forests have expanded by nearly 20% in the last 8 years, making it one of the few countries experiencing reforestation.
- The smallest and most densely populated country in Central America.
- A country economically and socially trying to lift itself out of poverty.
- The country's population is composed of mostly mestizos (those of mixed indigenous Native American and European ancestry).
- Proclaim the message of life and hope through evangelistic and service project outreaches.
- Work alongside dedicated local pastors through creative ministry outreaches.